Paneer Bhurji

Thursday, May 13, 2010


Hi Everyone

Paneer kii bhurji is one of those dishes that reminds me of my mom's speciality - Malai Matar (looking frward to make that one of these days..).I tried this today as I had no vegetables left in the house and there was nothing to pack for lunch.So there was some thing that I was waiting to open my tiffin at 12 o'clock only.So hope you enjoy it tooo :)

Ingredients:

Paneer - 1 cup minced

Onions - 1/4 cup chopped

Tomatoes - 1/4 cup choppped

Green Chillies - 2 chopped

Ginger - 2 chopped

Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp

Salt

Red Chilly powder

Oil - 1 tbsp

Coriander

Process:

Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds.Add ginger, green chillies and onions.Cook till they turn golden brown.Add tomatoes.Add salt , red chillly powder .Mix well.Add paneer .Add Amchoor powder and coriander leaves.Pack it with Roti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment