When the ego breaks!
We as busy people living our best life .. going on from task to task ! Sometimes being present sometimes unconsciously .. sometimes intentionally sometimes blindly ! But always there will be an event in which life will draw its attention towards that particular part of life where you have lost the track or taken it for granted ! Life will always get its attention in ways where it matters you the most !
If you never thought you were capable of being loved the way you want ...love will show up in unexpected ways !
If you never thought you could be wrong ...life will humble with you with mistakes of life times!
If you never thought you could be handle anymore pain ... life will give ways for you to cope up and show up!
If you never thought you could be happy again.. life will give you something to be grateful for!
But such is life and for anything to be experienced, if anything that matters - it is the awareness ! Can I separate myself from my mind in the moment, ground myself and just take the tiniest next steps?
If I sperate myself from the planning the work, controlling the outcome, desire of recognition and a performance attitude - will I rise above my lifetime? will I feel the pain? will I be closer to my true self? will I be ONE with?
Cycle of ups and downs is carving my soul to be formless, shapeless, bodyless, emotionless! The Ganesha in me will keep removing the obstacles that comes my way so that I can create myself in a way that I am meant to be ! My Ganesha showed me this time to "break my illusion of worldly control" and "create with only love and pure energy" move into my surrender and enjoy my bliss. The moment when I cried holding him in pieces, while he was just showing his leela to me. The way he showed me that I need to continue to be aware and to put my efforts in the form of haldi and ghee. My only prayer is for him to keep breaking my ego, shattering my illusions and surrendering to HIM !


0 comments:
Post a Comment