EGO

Friday, March 31, 2023

What is ego ? - Self esteem or Self importance ?

Ego is "I"...it is the only way how I distinguish myself from anyone else. 


In this Ego cycle...I wonder.

Is it that important that you are okay with losing yourself against someone else?

When do you decide to give up your ego?

Where do you get the courage to kill the ego for love and to be loved?

What makes you okay to be killed by ego and stay in illusion and pain?

How long will it take to come to realisation? 



Ego is only for physical body and mind....it is not the language for souls.

When you are a part of same soul, ego is non-existent, it dissolves, it disappears. 

To experience the soul connection, it is necessary to shed the damn ego and embrace the unconditional love.(I wish..)







0 comments:

Post a Comment