Message

Thursday, August 24, 2023

 Hey

I hope you are doing well

Since we don't meet halfway on the only open road we had 

All I do is to wait for you to show up and not be mad

I wish I knew the reason why we stopped the communication

But seems like you don't care about my mind going in different direction 

Just remember I will always hold onto your love forever

And you will find me if you look for me a little harder

There is a pain that comes from the hole in my soul with you being gone

Its unexplainable, undeniable and so hard to be shown 

You have taught me to not feel lost, loose grip or go down

So keep me in your heart even when I am not around

Each and every moment with you is a story and a message 

You remember, how we came out stronger after the damage ?

Love and Light 







0 comments:

Post a Comment